Thursday, November 17, 2011

I used to be friends with her, but then stopped talking. How do I get her?

(Relationship problem by jimmypelmer@hotmail.com)


So, How can you be friends with her again?


1) Search for her on Social Networking sites.
Adding her there causes no harm, and the soul purpose of social networking sites is to find lost friends. And since you were old little buddies at some time, it totally won't be weird.



2) Make it look like an accident.
Know where she works, or which college she goes to, or any given place that gives an appropriate amount of time to bump into her, and also have a long chat.


3) Don't save her from sharks, or meth addicts.
This isn't the winning the girl's trust thing, so no heroism is required. It should be as simple as you can make it.


4) Work on your script.
Bumping is easy, but the talking should be very effective that it leads you to somewhere. This is the most important part.


Boy - Hey, do you mind if I walk you to ...that direction where you seem to go!
Girl- yeah sure!
Boy: So, what are you doing?
Girl: Blablah, you?
(Now I don't know anything about you, or what your age is, so whatever you say, say something big - the possible big. Something that makes you cooler than guys of your age, something additional than what everyone is doing.)
Or Use the sympathy clause-
Boy: Right now, I am really disturbed because of something. My best friend's brother passed away in a car accident, and I knew him so well. All day I think about how can I make him feel better, to bring just one second of pause to all that grief. I am sorry, I am burdening you with all this stuff.
Or be confidently forward -
Boy: I'll tell you all about it at 5 in the evening. There's a brilliant cafe/ whatever there is (you decide)... and I'll see you there.
Girl: She'll hesitate and make some excuse.
Boy: No, you are coming. Do you know how many people there are in this world? 7 billion. If you don't want to care about people, then don't care about the ones you don't know. And don't worry, it's not some romantic re-union, just want to catch up, gentlemen style!

No comments:

Post a Comment